Orange County News
Disneyland worker accused of sexual assault may have more victims
WESTMINSTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators say a Disneyland worker accused of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old female relative may have more victims.
Orange County deputies arrested 45-year-old Bryan William Anast of Corona last week at Disneyland, where he worked behind-the-scenes as a machinist on the park's rides.
The alleged assaults happened on at least four occasions between 1997 and 2000 at locations including Yosemite National Park, Garden Grove and Stanton. The relative reported the alleged assaults to the Orange County Sheriff's Department in May.
A Disneyland spokesperson says Anast did not have face-to-face contact with guests and has been terminated.
Anast was arraigned Monday. He is charged with four felony counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and one felony count of possession of child pornography.
If convicted on all counts, he faces a maximum sentence of 63 years to life in state prison and mandatory lifetime sex-offender registration.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information, or anyone who believes they are a potential victim, is asked to contact the Orange County District Attorney's Office at (714) 347-8794.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
orange county news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments