Orange County News
John Wayne Airport, TSA expand PreCheck program for frequent fliers
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- The John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana and the Transportation Safety Administration expanded the "PreCheck" program Wednesday to a second terminal.
The program allows frequent fliers to provide the TSA with more information about themselves.
In exchange, they may pass through security without taking off their shoes, belts or jackets. They can also leave laptops in their bags.
The airport added the program to Terminal B. It was already in place in Terminal A.
tsa, airport security, orange county news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations 41 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break