Orange County News
John Wayne Airport, TSA expand PreCheck program for frequent fliers
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- The John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana and the Transportation Safety Administration expanded the "PreCheck" program Wednesday to a second terminal.
The program allows frequent fliers to provide the TSA with more information about themselves.
In exchange, they may pass through security without taking off their shoes, belts or jackets. They can also leave laptops in their bags.
The airport added the program to Terminal B. It was already in place in Terminal A.
tsa, airport security, orange county news
- 4 hospitalized in Fullerton bar stabbing 14 min ago
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Thermal brush fire contained at 350 acres 3 min ago
- Gorman brush fire near full containment
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- abcnews: US travel warnings from other countries 26 min ago
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report
- Crime Stoppers director swallows evidence
32 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
29 min ago