Orange County News
John Wayne Airport, TSA expand PreCheck program for frequent fliers
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- The John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana and the Transportation Safety Administration expanded the "PreCheck" program Wednesday to a second terminal.
The program allows frequent fliers to provide the TSA with more information about themselves.
In exchange, they may pass through security without taking off their shoes, belts or jackets. They can also leave laptops in their bags.
The airport added the program to Terminal B. It was already in place in Terminal A.
tsa, airport security, orange county news
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event