Orange County News
South Orange County power outage affects thousands
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- More than 120,000 homes and businesses lost power overnight for several hours in South Orange County, authorities said.
The outage affected San Diego Gas and Electric customers in the areas of Laguna Niguel, Laguna Beach, San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente, as well as nearby communities.
Crews were able to restore power for almost everyone who had been affected. The cause of the outage has not been determined.
power outage, orange county news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks