Orange County News
57 Fwy body identified as Diamond Bar woman
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities have identified the woman's body who was found on the 57 Freeway in Anaheim shortly after midnight Saturday.
The coroner's office identified the body as Desiree Moriel of Diamond Bar.
Anaheim police found Moriel's body near the Katella Avenue off-ramp on the northbound side of the freeway following numerous phone calls.
Officers say some callers indicated the person may have jumped or been tossed from a moving vehicle.
The cause of death is unknown at this time.
Anyone with information about this case was urged to call Orange County Crime Stoppers at (855) TIP-OCCS.
orange county news
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought 18 min ago
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation 35 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis