Orange County News
57 Fwy body identified as Diamond Bar woman
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities have identified the woman's body who was found on the 57 Freeway in Anaheim shortly after midnight Saturday.
The coroner's office identified the body as Desiree Moriel of Diamond Bar.
Anaheim police found Moriel's body near the Katella Avenue off-ramp on the northbound side of the freeway following numerous phone calls.
Officers say some callers indicated the person may have jumped or been tossed from a moving vehicle.
The cause of death is unknown at this time.
Anyone with information about this case was urged to call Orange County Crime Stoppers at (855) TIP-OCCS.
orange county news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape 26 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 18 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Crates of mail found abandoned in Hollywood
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer 39 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Lighting up historic Broadway Theatre...
45 min ago
- Los Angeles Mission serves Good Friday meals
7 min ago