Orange County News
Dana Point missing woman case: Detectives find a body
SAN DIEGO, Calif. (KABC) -- Detectives believe they may have found the remains of a Dana Point woman who disappeared after moving to Panama with her boyfriend.
Yvonne Baldelli disappeared in November 2011. A local resident found a skull, some bones and women's clothing in a military-style backpack while collecting firewood.
Brian Brimager was arrested in San Diego back in June. Prosecutors believe he killed Baldelli two months after they moved, and dumped her body in the ocean.
He has not been charged with murder.
missing person, arrest, orange county news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations 24 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break