Orange County News
Dana Point missing woman case: Detectives find a body
SAN DIEGO, Calif. (KABC) -- Detectives believe they may have found the remains of a Dana Point woman who disappeared after moving to Panama with her boyfriend.
Yvonne Baldelli disappeared in November 2011. A local resident found a skull, some bones and women's clothing in a military-style backpack while collecting firewood.
Brian Brimager was arrested in San Diego back in June. Prosecutors believe he killed Baldelli two months after they moved, and dumped her body in the ocean.
He has not been charged with murder.
missing person, arrest, orange county news
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 19 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
3 min ago