Orange County News
Orange County car crashes land man in jail
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A man is under arrest, accused of causing a string of car crashes within a one-mile radius in Orange County on Saturday.
According to police, he hit at least six vehicles.
The first scene was at Orangethorpe Avenue and Pacific Drive in Fullerton, followed by another collision at Orangethorpe Avenue and Brookhurst Road.
Police say the driver rolled his car in the last crash at Brookhurst Street and La Palma Avenue in Anaheim.
Three children complained of pain and were taken to the hospital. The driver, who was also hurt, was later booked into jail for felony DUI and hit-and-run. His name has not been released.
car crash, arrest, orange county news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- 4 stabbed in parking lot after Broncos game
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son