Orange County News
Orange County car crashes land man in jail
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A man is under arrest, accused of causing a string of car crashes within a one-mile radius in Orange County on Saturday.
According to police, he hit at least six vehicles.
The first scene was at Orangethorpe Avenue and Pacific Drive in Fullerton, followed by another collision at Orangethorpe Avenue and Brookhurst Road.
Police say the driver rolled his car in the last crash at Brookhurst Street and La Palma Avenue in Anaheim.
Three children complained of pain and were taken to the hospital. The driver, who was also hurt, was later booked into jail for felony DUI and hit-and-run. His name has not been released.
car crash, arrest, orange county news
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists'
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants