Orange County News
Orange County arson fires: Firefighter's son arrested
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- The son of a firefighter has been arrested on suspicion of setting a string of fires in Orange County.
Deputies say 19-year-old Gabriel Castillo was booked Sunday on charges of arson. They believe he set three fires in Yorba Linda and Anaheim Hills last week.
The fires came close to homes but did not cause any injuries or damage to structures.
Officials say Castillo's father is an 18-year veteran of the Orange County Fire Authority stationed in Santa Ana.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with additional information was to call sheriff's Investigators at (714) 647-7000.
fire, orange county news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months