Orange County News
Lake Forest apartment fire: 25 residents displaced
LAKE FOREST, Calif. (KABC) -- At least 25 people were displaced and two firefighters injured following an apartment fire in Lake Forest on Saturday.
The flames broke out at about 4 a.m. Saturday at a building in the 25000 block of Farthing Street.
Smoke alarms alerted people to get out.
The injured firefighters sustained minor burns and were transported to an area hospital.
The Red Cross is assisting the residents who were left homeless.
fire, orange county news
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal 17 min ago
- Ex-couple found guilty in East LA bank robbery
- IE teen gets 18 months in 'sextortion' plot
- Crimea declares independence; West hits back 29 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Burbank couple rescues child with mattress
- Lancaster man hit in deputy-involved shooting
- Actor Chris Pine pleads guilty to DUI 30 min ago
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- Malaysian plane search expands further
- abcnews: Woman says Scientology tore apart her family
- SEALs take oil tanker from Libyan rebels
- Stooges drummer Scott Asheton dies at 64
- OTRC: 'The Walking Dead' recap: Season 4, ep 14