Orange County News
Lake Forest apartment fire: 25 residents displaced
LAKE FOREST, Calif. (KABC) -- At least 25 people were displaced and two firefighters injured following an apartment fire in Lake Forest on Saturday.
The flames broke out at about 4 a.m. Saturday at a building in the 25000 block of Farthing Street.
Smoke alarms alerted people to get out.
The injured firefighters sustained minor burns and were transported to an area hospital.
The Red Cross is assisting the residents who were left homeless.
fire, orange county news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)