Orange County News
Missing Garden Grove woman found safe
GARDEN GROVE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 62-year-old Garden Grove woman who has Alzheimer's disease has been found after her family reported her missing.
Virgie Schwartz was found on someone's lawn in Santa Ana Monday afternoon. She was very sunburned but otherwise doing well.
Schwartz was last seen at her home near Euclid Street and Chapman Avenue. She disappeared sometime between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Saturday.
Schwartz's son was at work at the time, but his girlfriend came at 2 p.m. and noticed that Schwartz was gone.
missing person, orange county news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 7 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 25 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious 13 min ago
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months