Orange County News
Orange restaurant destroyed in 3-alarm fire
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- A fire destroyed a commercial building that houses a restaurant in the 700 block of Main Street in the city of Orange.
Dozens of firefighters battled the three-alarm blaze as flames shot through the building's roof shortly before 1 a.m. Wednesday.
It took about two hours to put out the flames in the one-story structure.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
The fire destroyed Ruby's Grill Baja Style restaurant.
The cause of the fire is under investigation. Main Street was shut down between Collins and Walnut avenues as firefighters fought the blaze.
City News Service contributed to this report.
fire, orange county news
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 43 min ago
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 14 min ago
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 46 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat 8 min ago
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
5 min ago