Orange County News
Anaheim Regional Medical Center fire causes evacuations
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A small fire broke out at the Anaheim Regional Medical Center Sunday.
The blaze erupted near the ICU at 1111 West La Palma Avenue around 10:45 p.m.
The sprinkler system in the hospital was triggered, putting out the flames.
The hospital was able to evacuate the area before firefighters and police arrived.
No one was hurt.
The scene was cleared around 12:19 a.m. and hospital operations resumed.
No information on what kind of damage was done to the building has been released.
fire, orange county news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Lose weight playing video games, study says
49 min ago