Orange County News
Anaheim Regional Medical Center fire causes evacuations
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A small fire broke out at the Anaheim Regional Medical Center Sunday.
The blaze erupted near the ICU at 1111 West La Palma Avenue around 10:45 p.m.
The sprinkler system in the hospital was triggered, putting out the flames.
The hospital was able to evacuate the area before firefighters and police arrived.
No one was hurt.
The scene was cleared around 12:19 a.m. and hospital operations resumed.
No information on what kind of damage was done to the building has been released.
fire, orange county news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate