Orange County News
Man struck, killed while crossing the street in Orange
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 40-year-old man was killed late Saturday night while trying to cross the street in the city of Orange.
A Subaru sedan was heading northbound on Tustin Street just south of Mayfair Avenue when it struck the man just before 11 p.m. Police say the victim was not using the crosswalk.
The driver of the vehicle was cooperating with police.
Officers say the driver does not appear to have been under the influence at the time of the accident.
orange county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen 36 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour