Orange County News
Man struck, killed while crossing the street in Orange
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 40-year-old man was killed late Saturday night while trying to cross the street in the city of Orange.
A Subaru sedan was heading northbound on Tustin Street just south of Mayfair Avenue when it struck the man just before 11 p.m. Police say the victim was not using the crosswalk.
The driver of the vehicle was cooperating with police.
Officers say the driver does not appear to have been under the influence at the time of the accident.
orange county news
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 59 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found 57 min ago
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate