Orange County News
Ambulance crash: 2 injured outside Children's Hospital of Orange County
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- Two people were injured when an ambulance crashed into a pole outside Children's Hospital of Orange County on Sunday.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. A driver and passenger were trapped inside. It took crews 45 minutes to cut both the men out of the ambulance. Both suffered minor injuries.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
accident, orange county news
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- LAPD officers to wear body cameras downtown
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final 31 min ago
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping 24 min ago
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 films to be preserved 32 min ago
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues 47 min ago
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew M. at 'Wolf' event