Orange County News
Water main break creates sinkhole in Fullerton
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Part of a street is closed and some driveways are blocked in Fullerton after a water main break created a sinkhole.
It happened on the 3300 block of Teton Drive at about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday. There was no damage to any of the homes, but crews were at the scene Wednesday morning, fixing the water main break.
"We ran outside and looked, and the water was already up to the curb, and at that point, it was about a five-foot geyser shooting up in the air and just flooding the entire street," said resident Shawna Adam.
Fire crews were able to turn off the water quickly.
Teton Drive is closed between Hermosa and Pueblo Place while crews fix the problem.
flooding, water main break, orange county news
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- Mega Millions jackpot may exceed $400 million
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered 32 min ago
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son