Orange County News
Water main break creates sinkhole in Fullerton
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Part of a street is closed and some driveways are blocked in Fullerton after a water main break created a sinkhole.
It happened on the 3300 block of Teton Drive at about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday. There was no damage to any of the homes, but crews were at the scene Wednesday morning, fixing the water main break.
"We ran outside and looked, and the water was already up to the curb, and at that point, it was about a five-foot geyser shooting up in the air and just flooding the entire street," said resident Shawna Adam.
Fire crews were able to turn off the water quickly.
Teton Drive is closed between Hermosa and Pueblo Place while crews fix the problem.
flooding, water main break, orange county news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 22 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- CA DMV mulls how to regulate driverless cars
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 12 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Unbelievable scenes from Colorado car chase
44 min ago
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
52 min ago