Orange County News
Water main break creates sinkhole in Fullerton
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Part of a street is closed and some driveways are blocked in Fullerton after a water main break created a sinkhole.
It happened on the 3300 block of Teton Drive at about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday. There was no damage to any of the homes, but crews were at the scene Wednesday morning, fixing the water main break.
"We ran outside and looked, and the water was already up to the curb, and at that point, it was about a five-foot geyser shooting up in the air and just flooding the entire street," said resident Shawna Adam.
Fire crews were able to turn off the water quickly.
Teton Drive is closed between Hermosa and Pueblo Place while crews fix the problem.
flooding, water main break, orange county news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 16 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street 38 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere