Orange County News
19-year-old woman arrested for Orange hit-and-run
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 19-year-old woman was arrested Wednesday for a hit-and-run in Orange that left a man dead in the middle of the road.
Authorities said the body of a 37-year-old Loy Biddle of Orange was found on Tustin Street between Quincy and Collins avenues at about 6:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Police say a Good Samaritan saw the body in the street and stopped her car, blocking the body so that no one would hit him. She then called Orange police.
A tip led officers to Sarah Lauren Fisher of Orange. She was arrested and booked at Orange County Jail.
Anyone with information about the hit-and-run is urged to call the Orange Police Department at (714) 744-7560.
hit and run, arrest, orange county news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs 45 min ago
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones 40 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)