Orange County News
19-year-old woman arrested for Orange hit-and-run
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 19-year-old woman was arrested Wednesday for a hit-and-run in Orange that left a man dead in the middle of the road.
Authorities said the body of a 37-year-old Loy Biddle of Orange was found on Tustin Street between Quincy and Collins avenues at about 6:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Police say a Good Samaritan saw the body in the street and stopped her car, blocking the body so that no one would hit him. She then called Orange police.
A tip led officers to Sarah Lauren Fisher of Orange. She was arrested and booked at Orange County Jail.
Anyone with information about the hit-and-run is urged to call the Orange Police Department at (714) 744-7560.
hit and run, arrest, orange county news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter