Orange County News
19-year-old woman arrested for Orange hit-and-run
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 19-year-old woman was arrested Wednesday for a hit-and-run in Orange that left a man dead in the middle of the road.
Authorities said the body of a 37-year-old Loy Biddle of Orange was found on Tustin Street between Quincy and Collins avenues at about 6:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Police say a Good Samaritan saw the body in the street and stopped her car, blocking the body so that no one would hit him. She then called Orange police.
A tip led officers to Sarah Lauren Fisher of Orange. She was arrested and booked at Orange County Jail.
Anyone with information about the hit-and-run is urged to call the Orange Police Department at (714) 744-7560.
hit and run, arrest, orange county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour