Orange County News
Fountain Valley dressing room peeper: More victims likely
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Fountain Valley police are looking for additional victims who may have been targeted by a man who allegedly recorded women in dressing rooms.
Scott Ruvolo, 56, was arrested back on July 11. Police say he attempted to record women changing in the dressing room at the Salvation Army thrift store located in the 16000 block of Brookhurst Street in Fountain Valley.
Ruvolo was working as an assistant track coach at Calvary Chapel High School in Santa Ana at the time of his arrest.
According to police, Ruvolo's cellphone contained recordings of two additional unidentified female victims undressing at the same thrift store just prior to his arrest. Other footage indicates that Ruvolo had his cellphone clipped to his belt so he could record women while walking around unknown Target and Starbucks locations. These recordings occurred between June and July.
Fountain Valley police are asking for additional victims to come forward. Anyone with information can call Detective Hughes at (714) 593-4480.
orange county news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt 28 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
19 min ago