Orange County News
Fountain Valley dressing room peeper: More victims likely
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Fountain Valley police are looking for additional victims who may have been targeted by a man who allegedly recorded women in dressing rooms.
Scott Ruvolo, 56, was arrested back on July 11. Police say he attempted to record women changing in the dressing room at the Salvation Army thrift store located in the 16000 block of Brookhurst Street in Fountain Valley.
Ruvolo was working as an assistant track coach at Calvary Chapel High School in Santa Ana at the time of his arrest.
According to police, Ruvolo's cellphone contained recordings of two additional unidentified female victims undressing at the same thrift store just prior to his arrest. Other footage indicates that Ruvolo had his cellphone clipped to his belt so he could record women while walking around unknown Target and Starbucks locations. These recordings occurred between June and July.
Fountain Valley police are asking for additional victims to come forward. Anyone with information can call Detective Hughes at (714) 593-4480.
orange county news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers 6 min ago
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die 4 min ago
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker