Orange County News
Long Beach man arrested for Lake Forest home-invasion robbery
LAKE FOREST, Calif. (KABC) -- A Long Beach man was arrested Friday on suspicion of committing a home-invasion robbery in Lake Forest in August.
Vannak San, 32, was identified as a suspect in the August 21 robbery in which a suspect entered a residence on the 21000 block of Canterbury and tied up a 26-year-old male resident. The suspect stole various items including jewelry, a computer tablet and personal papers, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
Investigators lifted a latent fingerprint left at the scene and San was identified. San is a career criminal with ties to a Long Beach criminal street gang, the sheriff's department said.
San was located in Long Beach and arrested and booked for robbery, residential burglary and criminal threats. Investigators were continuing to the search to recover stolen items.
Anyone with additional information is encouraged to call sheriff's investigators at (714) 647-7000. Anonymous tips may also be submitted to Orange County Crime Stoppers at 855-TIP-OCCS (855-847-6227) or at occrimestoppers.org.
arrest, home invasion, robbery, burglary, orange county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 48 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 32 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour