Orange County News
Orange County Walmart indecent exposure suspect arrested
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- An Orange County man wanted for allegedly exposing himself to a 13-year-old at a Wal-Mart is behind bars.
Police arrested 24-year-old Imran Ali Uddin, a registered sex offender at his home in Anaheim Tuesday.
The incident took place on Oct. 3 at a store located on the 2300 block of North Tustin Street in the city of Orange.
Investigators say Uddin approached the 13-year-old girl several times before exposing his private parts and fondling himself.
The girl was able to run to her grandmother. She later told authorities that the suspect also touched her inappropriately.
Uddin is being held without bail.
caught on tape, arrest, sex crimes, sexual assault, orange county news
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing 55 min ago
- Ex-assemblyman arrested for domestic violence
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall 5 min ago
- LA sheriff candidates faceoff in 1st debate
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Malaysia plane search widens toward India
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says