Orange County News
Anaheim chase suspect drives through gates
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspect is in custody after leading officers on a high-speed chase in Orange County early Sunday.
The chase started around 2:30 a.m. in Anaheim. Police say they were trying to pull the driver over for a traffic violation, but the driver sped off.
During the pursuit, the suspect drove through private gated communities, destroying several gates.
The chase finally came to an end when police rammed his vehicle. The driver was taken to the hospital with minor injuries and is expected to face several charges.
pursuit, orange county news
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting 20 min ago
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
9 min ago