Orange County News
Woman dies after allegedly being stabbed by son in Anaheim
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are investigating the death of a woman who was allegedly stabbed by her own son in Anaheim.
Anaheim police say they received a call around 7 p.m. Sunday regarding a stabbing victim in the 1600 block of 9th Street. Upon arrival, they realized the victim's son had made the call.
The woman was transported to a hospital where she later died. Her name has not been released.
The unidentified son was arrested as the primary suspect, but a motive for the stabbing has not been released.
stabbing, arrest, orange county news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon 38 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 1 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 17 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator 28 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'