Orange County News
Cypress police treating woman's death as suspicious
CYPRESS, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman in her 60s was found dead inside a Cypress home on Thursday, and now police say they're treating her death as suspicious.
Cypress police were called to the home in the 10200 block of Pimlico Drive for a welfare check. When no one answered the door, officers forced their way in and found the body.
"When the officers broke in, it was pretty clear to them it was not a natural cause death," Officer Paulo Morales said.
The woman's name has not been released pending notification of next of kin.
City News Service contributed to this report.
body found, orange county news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 1 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back 26 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire burns at San Francisco building 10 min ago
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book