Orange County News
Laguna home-invasion call: Escort, bodyguard rob house-sitter
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Orange County sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a home-invasion robbery at a waterfront home in the exclusive community of Emerald Bay late Sunday night.
Deputies determined the caller had been robbed by an escort and a bodyguard.
The caller was staying at the residence as a house-sitter.
The house-sitter allegedly called for a prostitute. An altercation involving the caller, the prostitute and a bodyguard ensued, deputies said.
The house-sitter was robbed of $500.
No arrests were made.
robbery, orange county news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere