Orange County News
Santa Ana water-main break closes lanes
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A water-main break in Santa Ana closed lanes on Dyer Road between Kilson Drive and Tech Center Drive Thursday.
Santa Ana police officers responded to the area of Dyer and Halladay for a report of a sink hole due to the water-main break.
A large amount of water was flowing south on Kilson.
Crews discovered a 10-inch city water main had broken. The water flow had been stopped by 12:30 p.m.
water main break, orange county news
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Inmate escapes jail a day after sentencing 1 min ago
- Ex-assemblyman arrested for domestic violence 30 min ago
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall
- LA sheriff candidates faceoff in 1st debate
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Malaysia plane search widens toward India
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says