Orange County News
Wacka Flocka Flame fans stabbed in random attack at Santa Ana venue
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men were stabbed while in a mosh pit during a Waka Flocka Flame concert in Santa Ana Sunday.
The incident occurred at the Observatory located in the 3500 block of South Harbor Boulevard around 9:30 p.m.
A 19-year-old was treated at the scene for a stab wound to his shoulder.
A second victim, identified as a 22-year-old man, suffered stab wounds to his back. He was transported by ambulance to a hospital and is said to be listed in stable condition.
Police believe the victims were randomly targeted since they did not know each other.
The motive for the attack remains unclear. No arrests have been made.
Wacka Flocka Flame is an Atlanta rapper, best-known for his single "No Hands."
Anyone with information regarding the stabbings was urged to contact Santa Ana police at (714) 245-8701.
celebrity, stabbing, orange county news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested 59 min ago
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Easy moves to keep hips strong and healthy
46 min ago