Orange County News
Wacka Flocka Flame fans stabbed in random attack at Santa Ana venue
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men were stabbed while in a mosh pit during a Waka Flocka Flame concert in Santa Ana Sunday.
The incident occurred at the Observatory located in the 3500 block of South Harbor Boulevard around 9:30 p.m.
A 19-year-old was treated at the scene for a stab wound to his shoulder.
A second victim, identified as a 22-year-old man, suffered stab wounds to his back. He was transported by ambulance to a hospital and is said to be listed in stable condition.
Police believe the victims were randomly targeted since they did not know each other.
The motive for the attack remains unclear. No arrests have been made.
Wacka Flocka Flame is an Atlanta rapper, best-known for his single "No Hands."
Anyone with information regarding the stabbings was urged to contact Santa Ana police at (714) 245-8701.
celebrity, stabbing, orange county news
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts