Orange County News
Man buys 2 winning lotto tickets worth over $50 million in Los Alamitos
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. (KABC) -- A man who purchased two winning Lotto tickets from the same Los Alamitos store has come forward.
The California Lottery said Racy Pel purchased a ticket worth $50 million, and another worth $32,000, all in the same transaction at Finish Line Food Store.
Pel says he's been buying the same sets of tickets for six years. The numbers for the winning tickets were a combination of anniversaries, birthdays and lucky numbers.
Pel says he is going to buy a new car with his newfound fortune because his has a tendency to break down on the way to work.
Meantime, Lottery officials say a San Jose resident who won $324 million in last Tuesday's Mega Millions jackpot has yet to come forward.
lottery, orange county news
- Ambulance crash: 4 injured in Signal Hill
- S.Korea ferry crew actions were 'murderous'
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- Alleged arsonist Tased by police in Hollywood
- Compton big rig crash leaves woman dead 29 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Hyun-Jin Ryu raises money for ferry victims
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
10 min ago