Orange County News
Trabuco Canyon fire started inside cabin
TRABUCO CANYON, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators say a fire that burned near Trabuco Canyon in Orange County started in a cabin.
The blaze erupted at Holly Jim Falls Trail around 6 p.m. Wednesday, burning two cabins and about two acres. The fire was spotted in three areas.
The Orange County Fire Authority says no one was in the cabins. But one person did suffer minor burns.
Dozens of firefighters remained at the scene Thursday to keep a close eye on hot spots.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. Total damage was estimated at $325,000.
fire, orange county news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions 24 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 43 min ago
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Alison Arngrim speaks about sex abuse
21 min ago