Orange County News
Man's body found off Newport Beach coast; identity unknown
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A man's body was found off the Newport Beach coast, and investigators are asking for the public's help to identify the man.
The body was found in the Crystal Cove area Dec. 24 by a commercial fisherman, who contacted the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The male subject was wearing dark-colored nylon Champion sweatpants with zippered legs, size 11 black Asics running shoes and a black Timex watch with a plastic band.
The man's age and race are unknown. He's believed to be approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 165 pounds with dark hair.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to call the Orange County Sheriff's Department at (714) 647-7044. Anonymous tips can be submitted to Orange County Crime Stoppers at (855) TIPS-OCCS.
body found, beach, orange county news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 38 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 53 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside 14 min ago
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Obama to preserve California federal lands 6 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft 56 min ago
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video