Orange County News
Bank inside Huntington Beach Ralphs robbed; suspect sought
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a man who they say robbed a bank inside a Ralphs grocery store in Huntington Beach.
Huntington Beach police say the robbery happened around 10:20 a.m. Monday at a Wells Fargo located inside the store in the 19000 block of Goldenwest Street. Police say the suspect gave the teller a note and made off with an undisclosed amount of money.
Huntington Beach police and the FBI are searching for the suspect. He is described as a white male in his late 30s, 5 feet 11 inches tall, 180 pounds with dark brown hair and a brown mustache. He was last seen wearing a hat and sunglasses.
robbery, orange county news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2