Orange County News
Bank inside Huntington Beach Ralphs robbed; suspect sought
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a man who they say robbed a bank inside a Ralphs grocery store in Huntington Beach.
Huntington Beach police say the robbery happened around 10:20 a.m. Monday at a Wells Fargo located inside the store in the 19000 block of Goldenwest Street. Police say the suspect gave the teller a note and made off with an undisclosed amount of money.
Huntington Beach police and the FBI are searching for the suspect. He is described as a white male in his late 30s, 5 feet 11 inches tall, 180 pounds with dark brown hair and a brown mustache. He was last seen wearing a hat and sunglasses.
robbery, orange county news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed 38 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects 58 min ago
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book