Orange County News
Massage parlor robbed of $3000 in cash by man with gun
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Santa Ana massage parlor was robbed of $3,000 in cash by a man with a handgun Monday night.
A man wearing dark clothing, a bandana over his face and a cap on his head smashed a window into an office in the back of Best Massage Today, located on the 2200 block of South Main Street, at about 10:30 p.m.
The parlor's owner was in the office counting money. The owner told police the suspect took $3,000 in cash.
No one was injured in the incident.
City News Service contributed to this report.
robbery, orange county news
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey 34 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 24 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 9 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder 13 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail 3 min ago
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan 19 min ago
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months