Orange County News
3 women assaulted by same Garden Grove suspect within hours
GARDEN GROVE, Calif. (KABC) -- Garden Grove police say three women were assaulted within hours of each other by the same suspect.
Police responded to the first incident around 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the 11300 block of Euclid Street. Police say the suspect struck the woman several times and dragged her before fleeing the scene.
Around 7:30 p.m., a second woman returned to her home in the 11300 block of Clarissa Street and found a burglar inside. Police say the suspect stabbed the woman three times with a knife and fled. The woman is expected to recover from her injuries, police said.
Shortly after 10 p.m. a third female resident reported being assaulted by a man in the 11300 block of Lampson Avenue. According to police, the suspect struck the woman several times before she was able to escape and call police.
Police held a suspect search for several hours in the area. No arrests were made.
The suspect is wanted for felony assault. He is described as a white or Hispanic male in his early 20s with tattoos on both arms. He was last seen wearing a gray short-sleeved T shirt and blue jeans. He possibly has a piercing in his lower lip.
Police have alerted residents to these incidents. They are asking residents not to approach the suspect if they see him and to call 911 immediately. If you have information about the case, contact Garden Grove Police at (714) 741-5070.
stabbing, orange county news
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured 50 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed 56 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination 58 min ago
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks