Orange County News
Train hits smart car in Anaheim
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A freight train collided with a smart car near the border of Anaheim and Placentia on Tuesday morning.
The incident happened at around 8:15 a.m. in the area of Orangethorpe and Tustin.
The crash forced the closure of northbound and southbound Tustin at Orangethorpe avenues, and Orangethorpe, west of Chapman Venue.
No injuries were reported but the sub-compact vehicle was heavily damaged.
It was not immediately clear what caused the crash.
train accident, orange county news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 49 min ago
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted 54 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler