Orange County News
Pedestrian struck, killed while trying to cross 57 Freeway in Fullerton
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- An investigation is underway in Fullerton after a man trying to cross the 57 Freeway on foot was struck and killed.
California Highway Patrol officers say they got a call shortly after 11:30 p.m. Wednesday about a driver who crashed his truck.
That driver got out of the truck and attempted to cross the northbound lanes of the 57 on foot just south of Imperial Highway. That's when authorities say the man was hit by another vehicle and killed.
If you have any information about this incident, you're urged to call the California Highway Patrol's Santa Ana Office at (714) 567- 6000.
car crash, california highway patrol, orange county news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Easy moves to keep hips strong and healthy
9 min ago