Orange County News
Body found on 405 Freeway in Fountain Valley
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators are trying to find out how a body ended up on the 405 Freeway in Fountain Valley on Sunday.
A call was received around 2:45 a.m. about a vehicle versus pedestrian incident. The California Highway Patrol is investigating how the person died. It is unknown why the person was on the freeway and how they ended up there, the California Highway Patrol said.
The incident was not a hit-and-run and the person was not a jumper, the California Highway Patrol said.
The investigation shut down all northbound lanes just north of Brookhurst Street. Lanes have since reopened.
freeway, orange county news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse 40 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 21 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Man barricaded in Whittier apartment building 11 min ago
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts