Orange County News
Body found on 405 Freeway in Fountain Valley
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators are trying to find out how a body ended up on the 405 Freeway in Fountain Valley on Sunday.
A call was received around 2:45 a.m. about a vehicle versus pedestrian incident. The California Highway Patrol is investigating how the person died. It is unknown why the person was on the freeway and how they ended up there, the California Highway Patrol said.
The incident was not a hit-and-run and the person was not a jumper, the California Highway Patrol said.
The investigation shut down all northbound lanes just north of Brookhurst Street. Lanes have since reopened.
freeway, orange county news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book