Ventura County News
Santa Paula man busted for meth lab, sales
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Santa Paula man was arrested for selling and manufacturing methamphetamine, possessing firearms and elderly abuse, authorities said.
Sheriff's investigators served a search warrant at Antonio "Tony" Nava's house in the 100 block of Whipple Road and discovered a meth lab in a metal shed.
Investigators said there was evidence that confirmed two people caught fire while making meth in the shed about two weeks ago.
Nava's 80-year-old disabled mother also lives on the property.
Nava is being held on $250,000 bail.
drug war, arrest, ventura county news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Prop D passed by LA voters; limits pot shops 23 min ago
- Huffing suspected in college student's death
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10