Ventura County News
Santa Paula man busted for meth lab, sales
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Santa Paula man was arrested for selling and manufacturing methamphetamine, possessing firearms and elderly abuse, authorities said.
Sheriff's investigators served a search warrant at Antonio "Tony" Nava's house in the 100 block of Whipple Road and discovered a meth lab in a metal shed.
Investigators said there was evidence that confirmed two people caught fire while making meth in the shed about two weeks ago.
Nava's 80-year-old disabled mother also lives on the property.
Nava is being held on $250,000 bail.
drug war, arrest, ventura county news
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 4 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer 34 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)