Ventura County News
Santa Paula man busted for meth lab, sales
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Santa Paula man was arrested for selling and manufacturing methamphetamine, possessing firearms and elderly abuse, authorities said.
Sheriff's investigators served a search warrant at Antonio "Tony" Nava's house in the 100 block of Whipple Road and discovered a meth lab in a metal shed.
Investigators said there was evidence that confirmed two people caught fire while making meth in the shed about two weeks ago.
Nava's 80-year-old disabled mother also lives on the property.
Nava is being held on $250,000 bail.
drug war, arrest, ventura county news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations 29 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing 13 min ago
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)