Ventura County News
Crews nearly done cleaning PCH rock slide
POINT MUGU, Calif. (KABC) -- Crews are nearly done cleaning up a rock slide on Pacific Coast Highway, and they're expected to re-open a portion of the road on Monday.
Pacific Coast Highway has been closed for the past two weeks from Kanan Dume Road in Malibu all the way up to Las Posas, near Point Mugu in Ventura County.
Recent rain is to blame for several rock and mudslides along PCH.
road closure, pacific coast highway, ventura county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis