Ventura County News
Crews nearly done cleaning PCH rock slide
POINT MUGU, Calif. (KABC) -- Crews are nearly done cleaning up a rock slide on Pacific Coast Highway, and they're expected to re-open a portion of the road on Monday.
Pacific Coast Highway has been closed for the past two weeks from Kanan Dume Road in Malibu all the way up to Las Posas, near Point Mugu in Ventura County.
Recent rain is to blame for several rock and mudslides along PCH.
road closure, pacific coast highway, ventura county news
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 4 min ago
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists'
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 7 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants