Ventura County News
3 face counterfeit, ID theft charges in Ventura County
CAMARILLO, Calif. (KABC) -- Three people are facing charges in Ventura County for counterfeiting and identity theft.
Detectives investigating a separate case at a Camarillo hotel discovered a counterfeiting and forgery operation in one of the rooms.
They said it involved personal checks and stolen property from local burglaries.
Detectives said one of the suspects, Dan Hulsey of Ventura, recently used counterfeit money in at least three local stores.
He and two other people are facing several charges.
identity theft, ventura county news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet 13 min ago
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants