Ventura County News
Teen nabbed burglarizing Ventura music store
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 15-year-old male suspect was arrested for breaking into a downtown Ventura business, vandalizing the establishment and stealing property on Wednesday at about 9:30 p.m.
Police received several 911 calls reporting a suspect breaking the front window of The Wild Planet business storefront at 560 E. Main St. Police arrived at the location within one minute of the call.
The suspect was arrested upon exiting the business, a music and lifestyle shop. He allegedly had stolen property from the business on his person. Extensive property damage was found inside the business.
The suspect was hospitalized at the Ventura County Medical Center from injuries sustained allegedly breaking the glass window. He was released from the hospital and booked at the Ventura County Juvenile Hall on charges of commercial burglary and felony vandalism.
arrest, vandalism, burglary, ventura county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 58 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery 20 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
10 min ago