Ventura County News
3 Ventura vandals arrested for park graffiti
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Three Ventura teenagers were arrested for allegedly marking graffiti on various objects in a Ventura park.
At about 12:30 p.m. Thursday, a witness at Thille Park alerted authorities after seeing three suspects using permanent markers to tag city-owned trash cans and an electrical box inside the park area.
Responding officers spotted three teens matching the witness' description several blocks away from the park on Telephone Road. Upon investigation, authorities determined the three were involved in the vandalism. The three, two 19-year-olds and a 15-year-old, were also positively identified by the witness.
The two 19-year-olds, Joe Osuna and Daniel Chavez of Ventura, were arrested and booked into Ventura County Jail for vandalism. The juvenile was cited for vandalism and released to a parent.
vandalism, arrest, ventura county news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report