Ventura County News
3 Ventura vandals arrested for park graffiti
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Three Ventura teenagers were arrested for allegedly marking graffiti on various objects in a Ventura park.
At about 12:30 p.m. Thursday, a witness at Thille Park alerted authorities after seeing three suspects using permanent markers to tag city-owned trash cans and an electrical box inside the park area.
Responding officers spotted three teens matching the witness' description several blocks away from the park on Telephone Road. Upon investigation, authorities determined the three were involved in the vandalism. The three, two 19-year-olds and a 15-year-old, were also positively identified by the witness.
The two 19-year-olds, Joe Osuna and Daniel Chavez of Ventura, were arrested and booked into Ventura County Jail for vandalism. The juvenile was cited for vandalism and released to a parent.
vandalism, arrest, ventura county news
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US 55 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 57 min ago
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Harry Potter play in the works by J.K. Rowling 44 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 37 min ago