Ventura County News
Naked teen arrested in Ventura for breaking into cars
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 15-year-old boy, naked and apparently under the influence of a controlled substance, was arrested for breaking into cars in Ventura, police said.
Ventura police said they received a 911 call about 2:35 a.m. Saturday of a suspect breaking into cars near the 3100 block of Entrada Drive.
Arriving officers found the boy, whose named was not released because he is a minor, hiding behind a trash enclosure. He fled from police but was later arrested.
Investigators said the suspect was under the influence and had removed all of his clothing but his socks without realizing he had done so.
He was treated at Ventura County Medical Center and was later booked into Ventura County Juvenile Hall for vehicle tampering, being under the influence of a controlled substance and resisting arrest.
Police said the boy had rummaged through several unlocked cars but did not take anything.
arrest, ventura county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen 11 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal 40 min ago
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour