Ventura County News
Camarillo schools vandalized; $20K in damage
CAMARILLO, Calif. (KABC) -- Vandals have caused more than $20,000 in damage at two elementary schools in Camarillo.
Police said the suspects smashed windows to get into Los Primeros and Dos Caminos schools. They knocked over tables, smashed computers and spread paint around the classrooms.
Detectives don't know why those two schools were targeted. Anyone with information was asked to call Camarillo police at (805) 388-5100.
vandalism, ventura county news
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains 6 min ago
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- LAPD officers to wear body cameras downtown
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- 3-yr-old recovering after 5-organ transplant
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew M. at 'Wolf' event