Ventura County News
Camarillo schools vandalized; $20K in damage
CAMARILLO, Calif. (KABC) -- Vandals have caused more than $20,000 in damage at two elementary schools in Camarillo.
Police said the suspects smashed windows to get into Los Primeros and Dos Caminos schools. They knocked over tables, smashed computers and spread paint around the classrooms.
Detectives don't know why those two schools were targeted. Anyone with information was asked to call Camarillo police at (805) 388-5100.
vandalism, ventura county news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back 13 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book