Ventura County News
Missing studio executive search intensifies
OAK HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department is adding more detectives to an investigation into the disappearance of a 20th Century Fox executive.
Gavin Smith, 57, has been missing since May 1 when he left a friend's home in Ventura County's Oak Park area. He was driving his black 2000 Mercedes-Benz 420E with storage racks on the roof, tinted windows and California license plate number 6EKT044.
Detectives have not found any evidence of foul play. Smith's family has set up a website to try and find him.
Smith works in Fox's movie distribution department at the studio's Calabasas office.
missing person, los angeles county sheriff's department, ventura county news
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed 55 min ago
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca 47 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four 12 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- Elephant meat, dead primate seized at LAX
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Does your child have oral allergy syndrome?
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10