Ventura County News
4 Fillmore High School students arrested in senior prank
FILLMORE, Calif. (KABC) -- Four Fillmore High School students were arrested last week after pulling a senior prank that resulted in over $2,000 worth of damage to the campus.
Joel Amaro, John Paul Galvez, Jonathan Albert Sandoval, all 18, and one minor were arrested May 29 after they severely damaged 16 locks on classroom doors throughout the school. The locks were reportedly still not fixed as of Friday.
An investigation launched by the school lead officials to the four students. The adult students were booked into the Ventura County Main Jail with a bail set at $10,000 each. The juvenile was cited and released to the parents.
arrest, school, vandalism, ventura county news
- Nurse stabbed at Sylmar hospital; 1 arrested
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role