Ventura County News
4 Fillmore High School students arrested in senior prank
FILLMORE, Calif. (KABC) -- Four Fillmore High School students were arrested last week after pulling a senior prank that resulted in over $2,000 worth of damage to the campus.
Joel Amaro, John Paul Galvez, Jonathan Albert Sandoval, all 18, and one minor were arrested May 29 after they severely damaged 16 locks on classroom doors throughout the school. The locks were reportedly still not fixed as of Friday.
An investigation launched by the school lead officials to the four students. The adult students were booked into the Ventura County Main Jail with a bail set at $10,000 each. The juvenile was cited and released to the parents.
arrest, school, vandalism, ventura county news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 55 min ago
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...