Ventura County News
4 Fillmore High School students arrested in senior prank
FILLMORE, Calif. (KABC) -- Four Fillmore High School students were arrested last week after pulling a senior prank that resulted in over $2,000 worth of damage to the campus.
Joel Amaro, John Paul Galvez, Jonathan Albert Sandoval, all 18, and one minor were arrested May 29 after they severely damaged 16 locks on classroom doors throughout the school. The locks were reportedly still not fixed as of Friday.
An investigation launched by the school lead officials to the four students. The adult students were booked into the Ventura County Main Jail with a bail set at $10,000 each. The juvenile was cited and released to the parents.
arrest, school, vandalism, ventura county news
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged elder abuse
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly killed woman
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Woman sought in Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- Search for Jimmy Hoffa yields nothing, again
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US 53 min ago
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Fed says it will maintain bond purchase pace
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)