Ventura County News
4 Fillmore High School students arrested in senior prank
FILLMORE, Calif. (KABC) -- Four Fillmore High School students were arrested last week after pulling a senior prank that resulted in over $2,000 worth of damage to the campus.
Joel Amaro, John Paul Galvez, Jonathan Albert Sandoval, all 18, and one minor were arrested May 29 after they severely damaged 16 locks on classroom doors throughout the school. The locks were reportedly still not fixed as of Friday.
An investigation launched by the school lead officials to the four students. The adult students were booked into the Ventura County Main Jail with a bail set at $10,000 each. The juvenile was cited and released to the parents.
arrest, school, vandalism, ventura county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis