Ventura County News
2 men dead after report of street fight in Santa Paula
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (KABC) -- The deaths of two men are under investigation in Ventura County.
Sheriff's deputies found the body of a man around 10 a.m. Sunday when they responded to a report of a street fight on the 17000 block of East Telegraph Road in the Santa Paula area.
A suspect apparently ran from the scene. The investigation led detectives to a trailer on the 100 block of Ferris Lane, where someone was barricaded inside.
Hours after unsuccessful attempts to contact the suspect, deputies entered the trailer. That's when they found the body of a second man. Authorities have not released the identities of the two men.
Anyone with information was asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
ventura county news
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold front moving across Southern California
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film