Ventura County News
Ventura stabbing victim refuses to cooperate with cops
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are investigating after finding a stabbing victim in Ventura.
On Thursday morning, officers said they responded to Fire Station 1 and found a victim, 45-year-old Edward Rodriguez, bleeding profusely from a stab wound that went all the way through his right forearm.
Investigators said Rodriguez was uncooperative and refused to provide officers with information about the stabbing. Rodriguez fled from the officers and went to the Ventura County Medical Center to be treated for his wound.
Officials asked anyone with information about the crime to call the Ventura Police Department at (805) 339-4343.
stabbing, ventura county news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)