Ventura County News
Ventura stabbing victim refuses to cooperate with cops
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are investigating after finding a stabbing victim in Ventura.
On Thursday morning, officers said they responded to Fire Station 1 and found a victim, 45-year-old Edward Rodriguez, bleeding profusely from a stab wound that went all the way through his right forearm.
Investigators said Rodriguez was uncooperative and refused to provide officers with information about the stabbing. Rodriguez fled from the officers and went to the Ventura County Medical Center to be treated for his wound.
Officials asked anyone with information about the crime to call the Ventura Police Department at (805) 339-4343.
stabbing, ventura county news
- Memorial Day: More travelers hitting the road
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter'
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic
- Fatal S. LA drive-by shooting suspects sought
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- Kings beat Sharks 3-0, take series lead 3-2
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews