Ventura County News
Simi Valley Citibank robbery suspect sought
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Simi Valley police are searching for a suspect who robbed a Citibank on Monday afternoon.
The incident happened around 4:25 p.m. at the bank on the 2800 block of Cochran Street. Police said the suspect approached the teller and made verbal threats and demands for money.
He did not show a weapon and no one was injured. The suspect fled the scene on foot. Officers set up a perimeter to search for the suspect, but they did not find him.
The suspect was described as a Hispanic man in his 60s, standing about 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing approximately 165 pounds.
Anyone with information was asked to contact police at (805) 583-6950.
robbery, ventura county news
- Target probe focuses on processing centers 46 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 5 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned 3 min ago
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled 20 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products 10 min ago
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers 43 min ago
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable 53 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)