Ventura County News
Police hunt for Oxnard bank robbery suspect
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are looking for a man who robbed a bank in Oxnard on Monday.
The man entered a Bank of the West on Esplanade Drive just after 4 p.m. and handed a teller a note demanding money. The man was given an undisclosed amount and he fled on foot to a getaway car waiting in a parking lot at a nearby Home Depot. The two were last seen fleeing the parking lot.
The robbery suspect is described as a dark-skinned Indian or Hispanic male in his late 40s to early 50s, 5 feet 8 inches tall and 190 pounds. He was last seen wearing a colored leisure-style hat, a blue denim long sleeved shirt, clear glasses and a shoulder length wig.
His accomplice is described as a Hispanic female driving an older white Toyota Camry or Corolla.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call Oxnard police at (805) 385-7740.
bank robbery, ventura county news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry