Ventura County News
Ventura serial bank robber strikes Chase Bank
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities said a serial bank robber is on the loose in Ventura County.
The suspect's latest heist took place Thursday just before 3 p.m. at a Chase Bank branch on the 2000 block of Victoria Avenue in Ventura.
Police said the man handed a note to the teller and received an undisclosed amount of cash. No weapon was seen and no injuries were reported.
The FBI is helping Ventura police search for the suspect, who is believed to be linked to several other bank robberies within the county.
Anyone with information was asked to call Ventura police at (805) 339-4343.
bank robbery, ventura county news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'