Ventura County News
Oxnard peeping suspect used camera on shoe
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was arrested in connection with a peeping case at an Oxnard T.J. Maxx, and police say there may be more victims.
Jibri Burnett, 34, was arrested on Monday. According to investigators, a woman at a T.J. Maxx on Esplanade Drive said she caught him videotaping her under her dress. She told police that Burnett had the camera hidden on his shoe when he approached her. The store's surveillance cameras captured the suspect on video.
Burnett was booked into Ventura County Jail with bail set at $2,500.
Police are now asking anyone with information about this case to call the Ventura County Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-84-77.
arrest, ventura county news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 23 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert 41 min ago
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video