Ventura County News
Oxnard peeping suspect used camera on shoe
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was arrested in connection with a peeping case at an Oxnard T.J. Maxx, and police say there may be more victims.
Jibri Burnett, 34, was arrested on Monday. According to investigators, a woman at a T.J. Maxx on Esplanade Drive said she caught him videotaping her under her dress. She told police that Burnett had the camera hidden on his shoe when he approached her. The store's surveillance cameras captured the suspect on video.
Burnett was booked into Ventura County Jail with bail set at $2,500.
Police are now asking anyone with information about this case to call the Ventura County Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-84-77.
arrest, ventura county news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 5 min ago
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later 38 min ago
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break