Ventura County News
Child porn suspect arrested in Thousand Oaks; illegal videos found on his computers
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- A 48-year-old Thousand Oaks man was arrested Thursday for possession of child pornography following a month long investigation, in which authorities found illegal videos on his computers.
Authorities say the East County Sexual Assault Unit initiated an investigation into the possible possession of child pornography by Thousand Oaks resident Alberto Dal Pino in August 2012.
A search warrant was served Thursday at Dal Pino's residence located on the 200 block of Triunfo Canyon Road.
During their investigation, authorities found several illegal videos of male and female minors engaged in sexual acts with adult males on the child porn suspect's computers.
He was also arrested on possession of a controlled substance after illegal narcotics were found inside the residence. The evidence collected will be used in future proceedings, according to authorities.
Dal Pino was taken into custody and booked at the Ventura County Sheriff's Office East County Jail Facility. His bail is set at $250,000 pending his arraignment in Superior Court.
arrest, child abuse, sex crimes, sexual assault, ventura county news
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital 28 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 8 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks